Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pomegranate Salsa


Photos courtesy of Russell Jack

This recipe comes from Gayle Broadhead. She brought it to work one day and it is AMAZING. This is definitely my kind of salsa.

POMEGRANATE SALSA

2-3 ripe avocados, coarsely chopped

1 tomato, chopped

4 tbsp. finely chopped onion

1/2 tsp ground coriander

1 tsp salt

2 Tbsp. lemon juice

1/4 tsp cayenne (I used chili powder and it was good)

Seeds of one ripe pomegranate


Mix all ingredients together. Serve with large Fritos corn chips or tortilla chips (i love tortilla chips).

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. My daughter ate this while visiting Bonnie and Russell. When she saw we had avocados and pomegranates she was excited to try it. Thank goodness Bonnie tracked it down for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and Lorinda texted me the post, too. Now I need to go get tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete