Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Recipe of the Week Club

Okay, all you followers, it's time to REALLY join the club. This here is the start of the Recipe of the Week Club (ROTW). What does this club do, you ask? Why, they get awesome new recipes to try each week, and get the chance to feature THEIR favorite recipes as well!

All you have to do is follow this blog (cookingwiththecreers.blogspot.com), and send me your email address by posting a comment on this post or sending it to me at briannecreer@gmail.com so I can send you the weekly recipes to your email!

And you're in! I will be posting WEEKLY recipes of things I have made and love and that you will love too!

I'd also love to feature your recipes as well! Please send any recipe feature requests to my email address listed above.

Happy cooking!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment